Rapid digitization and availability of high-speed internet is propelling internet usage among younger generations, driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 58.19 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 9.6%, Market Trends – Increased usage in e-commerce
The Global SEO (Search Engine Optimization) market The size is expected to reach USD 122.11 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. The increase in sophisticated SEO campaigns and the availability of more online data than before are fueling the market revenue growth. Traditional methods of advertising have declined and businesses are turning to inbound marketing campaigns on an online platform with the help of SEO to complement their acquisition strategies. SEO is also used to establish brand awareness and promote word of mouth marketing, which can increase sales for the organization.
E-commerce SEO statistics also show that images are replacing keywords. Millennials demand visual search capability to allow them to easily recognize products when searching on their mobile devices. Virtual stores receive ten times more online traffic from SEO than from social media. Good SEO for e-commerce includes adding relevant keywords in product descriptions and blog content, a strong backline portfolio, a robust internal link network, and speed optimization.
Rising SEO spending means more companies are getting involved, leading to intense competition. Despite the availability of alternative search engines such as Bing and Yahoo, Google has managed to maintain a lead for over two decades. Google’s unique algorithm takes into account the user’s search, backlink profile, page quality, thus providing the best value to searchers. However, the availability of alternative search modes is hampering the growth of the market. Searches are beginning to evolve in some forms, including digital assistants and device-specific search. These alternative searches are more difficult to predict and categorize.
The top companies in the market are Ahrefs, Google, SEMrush, KWFinder, Moz Pro, Ubersuggest, SpyFu, WooRank, Majestic, and SEOQuake.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4915
Some highlights of the report
- Content SEO refers to the creation of content that helps web pages rank their products/services at the top of search engines. This includes writing and structuring website content. Content SEO is important because search engines, such as Google, read a website, so the words used on the website determine whether or not that site will rank in their results pages. SEO helps create content for the purpose of attracting traffic from search engines.
- The mobile SEO segment accounted for a large share of revenue in 2020 due to the growing number of mobile phone users across the world. Mobile phones have become a crucial means of communicating and accessing information. More than 60% of Google searches are done through mobile devices. Mobile e-commerce is expected to drive 54% of total online sales in 2021, worth over $659 billion.
- Revenues from the real estate segment are expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period as the industry is highly competitive, especially in major cities. Real estate SEO refers to optimization strategies that make content and website readily available online. These strategies transform websites into reliable and credible real estate websites with higher search engine rankings and organic customer traffic.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period owing to the emergence of several IT companies and massive growth in the e-commerce industry. Established markets such as Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, and China are using SEO services to increase their revenue and drive market growth. Each country in the region uses unique search engines, due to user habits and languages. Navigating in these environments requires digital and local expertise also provided by SEO.
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global SEO market on the basis of component, product, deployment, platform, end-use, and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Content SEO
- Technical SEO
- SEO of the product page
- Voice Search SEO
- Local SEO
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Report:
- Identification and analysis of market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- In-depth regional analysis of the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) industry
- Profiling of key players with their company overview, business strategies, agreements and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, constraints, challenges, risks and limitations
Browse more reports:
tequila market By product type, by grade, by application, by distribution channel and by region Forecast to 2028
vitamins market Size, Share, Trends, by Type, by Source, by Application and by Region Forecast to 2030
liquid soap market By Type, By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Application and By Region Forecast to 2028
Company Name: Reports and data
Contact person: John Watson
E-mail: Send an email
Address:40 Wall Street, 28th Floor
Town: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States